Please enquire but for long term storage our prices start at £34 per week with discounts for second cars.
For this you get:
- Pre storage inspection & 7 stage acceptance procedure including free valet. *If your stay is less than 3 months then the valeting charge will be payable*
- Storage for a minimum of 3 months in a dehumidified & secure environment.
- The use of battery conditioner & soft, breathable dust cover (unless you prefer we use your own).
- Vehicles monitored on a regular basis with written report if necessary.
- All vehicles fully insured through Classic Insurance Services Ltd while in our care.
On return to storage after a trip out, a valeting charge to a maximum of £40 could be raised depending on the state of your vehicle.
A full valet will be a minimum of £120 (3 hours).
Detailing, including paint rectification: based on a rate of £40/hour including materials.
Engine/under bonnet valeting: Ask.
Enclosed car transport services: collect from the continent? Deliver to circuit? Ask for a quote. Based on £1/mile (full journey) plus waiting time.
Servicing, repairs & bodywork. Ask.
Mot preparation & mot: current cost of the mot test, plus £50 to prepare & attend test.
Taking & collecting car for specialist attention. Ask. Based on £1/mile (full journey) plus waiting time.
We have outside space for trailers, race transporters, etc (but not F1 size/no artics). Ask.
We can collect & return owners to York station, although we might have to book local taxis for you if we are totally busy.
Likewise we can book taxis for collection & return to Leeds/Bradford airport.
If you wish to come to Yorkshire & stay overnight before setting out in your car for the dales, North York Moors or the coast, why not stay locally with us in 5* rural accommodation (ask for availability)? We can arrange this for you too.